Monday, February 4, 2008

New Phaze Release Later This Year!

I'm thrilled to reveal that another one of my stories "Better Late" will be coming out from Phaze publishers later this year.

It's something that I had written to submit for one of their anthologies, however it will be a standalone when it does come out.

"Better Late" is a story of friendship, renewed acquaintance, unspoken affinities, and finally profound revelations which lead to an exciting erotic encounter. It's about learning that those feelings you had about someone, long ago...well, he had them, too. And now you're both free to consider the possibilities.

I'm doing revisions now and am loving the characters. Not sure I'll be able to let them go when the story's over!

I'll fill you in as things progress. In the meantime, don't forget about "Baby, It's Cold Outside", my winter-themed Phaze Frost HeatSheet which is available now. If you like your heroines down-to-earth and your heroes the same, I think you'll enjoy meeting Miranda and Caden.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: